As the governing body for Australian rules football in England, AFL England aims to grow, develop and promote the sport of across the country.
- To lead the awareness, growth, development and promotion of Australian Football in England.
- To create a pathway between the English and Australian game.
- To work in partnership with AFL Europe in reaching mutual goals, maintaining similar values, while working to grow the game on a domestic level.
We currently coordinate three leagues across the country:
- AFL London
- AFL London is home to some of the most successful teams outside of Australia. Eight clubs participate in the competition currently, across 5 levels of competition. Three leagues for men (Premiership, Conference and Social) and two leagues for women (Premiership and Conference). The league is home to 2018 Men’s Champions League winners the West London Wildcats, and 2018 Women’s Champions League runner-ups the Wandsworth Demons
- AFL Central & Northern England
- Central & Northern England is the largest league outside of London, made up of five men’s sides, however there is a growing appetite for women’s football in the region. 2017 winners the Manchester Mosquitoes have won the last four Grand Finals, but will face a tough fight this season with other tough teams in the league.
- Southern England AFL
- The Southern league welcomes a new team this year, and with the addition of the Portsmouth Pirates, 2018 looks like being an exciting season
For any enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org or head to Facebook