As the governing body for Australian rules football in England, AFL England aims to grow, develop and promote the sport of across the country.
- To lead the awareness, growth, development and promotion of Australian Football in England.
- To create a pathway between the English and Australian game.
- To work in partnership with AFL Europe in reaching mutual goals, maintaining similar values, while working to grow the game on a domestic level.
We currently coordinate the following leagues across the country:
- AFL London
- AFL London is home to some of the most successful teams outside of Australia. Eight clubs participate in the competition currently, across 5 levels of competition. Three leagues for men (Premiership, Conference and Social) and two leagues for women (Premiership and Conference).
- AFL Central & Northern England
- Central & Northern England is the largest league outside of London, made up of five men’s sides, however, there is a growing appetite for women’s football in the region.
- Southern England AFL
- The Southern league is growing year on year, with the addition of the Portsmouth Pirates in 2018 and the Bournemouth Demons in 2019
For any enquiries email email@example.com or head to Facebook