Are you looking for a role in sport?
Do you want to get in at the ground level and grow the junior grassroots of one of the worlds most unique sports?
These roles are currently voluntary roles but we will look to pay agreed out of pocket expenses with a view to moving to a paid role in the future.
You don’t need to be a qualified Australian Rules Football coach or have an encyclopedic knowledge of AFL. You just need fantastic personal skills and the ability to inspire a team.
If you’re looking for a job in sport then this is something you shouldn’t miss out on as becoming an activator will look fantastic on your CV and is valuable work experience.
If you are interested in applying for any of the following positions please contact Jason Hill on firstname.lastname@example.org
England team manager
The Engand Team Manager is responsible for all communication required between both the England Dragonslayers (men’s) and England Vixens (women’s) national teams, the coaching staff, tournament organisers, AFL England and AFL Europe.
– Organisation and booking of accommodation
– Management of finances
– Lead on sponsorship and fundraising initiatives
– Creation of schedule for tournament weekends
– Ordering of kit
MUST be able to attend the 2019 Euro Cup in Sweden on 29th June
England Vixens Head Coach
The England national nine-a-side team are looking for a new Head Coach.
n addition to working with the current leadership team and selection committee to select the 2019 squad, the successful applicant will have to the ability to develop plays and strategies for the national team.
They must be able to communicate with players in the build-up to tournaments and competitive fixtures. Provision of feedback to players as well as encouraging individual player growth and improvement is of paramount importance.
– Experience coaching Australian football with an understanding of AFL Europe nine-a-side strategies
– An interest in growing the game of Australian football amongst women
– A good role model and leader who is reliable and always acts with integrity
– Available for the selection process beginning in January 2019
– MUST be available to attend the 2019 Euro Cup in Sweden on the 29th June
The Website Reporter will help provide engaging and insightful content for our website.
Social media reporter
The Social Media Reporter will help to keep our social media channels up to date with the latest information.
The Social Media Graphic Designer will help us with our content on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter